The purpose for which we collect your personal information
Can Access Immigration collects your personal information in order to provide, improve and promote the services listed above, including to satisfy our funding and reporting obligations.
What kinds of information do we collect? What kinds of information do we collect?
Can Access Immigration only holds personal information which is necessary to provide appropriate services or to satisfy our reporting obligations. This may include:
- name, address, email address, occupation, telephone and facsimile numbers;
- job description and income;
- credit card information where a credit card is used to pay for seminars, courses or course materials;
- information relevant to any application or submission you intend to make;
- the content of any forms you submit to us;
- any messages or details you submit to us through any means (including e-mail, facsimile, telephone, postage or in person);
- information relevant to any survey or questionnaire;
- information regarding your family history and circumstances;
- information about your dealings with us in the past.
In certain circumstances we are required to collect specific personal information from you in order to make an application or submission on your behalf. The information we are required to collect will be explained to you at the time that we provide you with assistance or advice. Other pieces of legislation may, from time to time, require us to collect additional personal information from you. This will be explained to you if and when such legislation applies. If you do not provide any of the personal information requested by us, it may affect our ability to properly provide the services listed above.
How do we collect the information
Can Access Immigration will generally collect personal information by forms filled in by you, face to face meetings, telephone, interviews, subscription forms, job applications, general enquiries and from third parties.
Personal information received from third parties is dealt with under a separate procedure. For a copy of that procedure, please contact Can Access Immigrations Consultant.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Can Access Immigration will use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it is collected or for reasonably expected secondary purposes which are related to the primary purpose and in other circumstances authorized by the Privacy Act or required or authorized by law. More specifically, your personal information is used:
- to provide, manage and improve the services listed above
- to communicate with you in relation to your request for information/ services
- as otherwise authorized by you.
In delivering the services you require, Can Access Immigration may be required to disclose your personal information to service providers, agents, contractors, government bodies or other entities. Can Access Immigration shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that those entities protect your privacy.
Sending information overseas
Can Access Immigration will not send your personal information to recipients outside of Canada without:
- obtaining your consent (in some cases this consent will be implied); or
- otherwise complying with the Privacy Act.
and will only be in circumstances where it is necessary in order for us to provide appropriate services to you.
Some personal information which we collect is ‘sensitive information’. Sensitive information includes: personal information relating to a persons racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional or trade association membership, sexual preferences and criminal record; and health information about an individual.
Sensitive information will be used and disclosed only for the purpose for which it was provided or a directly related secondary purpose, unless you agree otherwise, or where certain other limited circumstances apply (eg, where required by law).
Can Access Immigration takes reasonable steps to protect all information which we hold from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your information is held securely in electronic or physical form, and that it is stored in access controlled premises and electronic locations requiring password access. All persons who can access your personal information through Can Access Immigration are required to sign a confidentiality/ privacy undertaking.
Access and correction
You can request access to the personal information we hold about you. We may charge you a fee in order to access that information. Where permitted by law Can Access Immigration may decline to grant you access to your personal information.
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to this policy, or if you would like further information, please contact Can Access Immigration on (001) 403-266-9394
Terms and Conditions
1. 100% non-refundable in any circumstances what may arise. *Note: In uncertain circumstances such as natural disasters or pandemic outbreaks, the amount will not be refunded.
2. Other services: 100% non-refundable if hard copy of contract is not signed by you and properly returned to us and 100% non-refundable if you do not continue the service. 100% non-refundable –
3. You or your family members do not pass the medical examination included in your permit application. Do not present a genuine police clearance certificate that is more than 3 months old.
4. Failure to show sufficient funds for establishment or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the permit application.
5. Filing of forged documents. Prior immigration law violations by the client or family members included in the permit application.
6. Delay in submitting additional documents requested by the consulate at a later date. You can find the refund policy for the applicable product in your service contract Canaccess Immigration Services P ltd . reserves the right not to issue refunds in accordance with our policies and this Agreement. If a refund is issued, the refund will be processed within 30 days of completing the refund request form and providing proof of denial, if applicable.
7. By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you agree not to request a charge back under any circumstances. Refunds of payments received will be issued as a company check. A refund check will be issued to the person specified on the order form and will be mailed to the address specified on the order form. You agree not to contact your credit card company or bank to file a dispute.
How is Personal Data Collected?
We collect Personal Data about Data Subjects through various means such as landing pages, websites and registrations. Landing page criteria: We offer free consulting services through our landing pages and website. You agree not to contact your credit card company or bank to file a dispute.
How do we use information about you?
We will only use your personal information as permitted by law. Most commonly, we use personal information in the following situations: Where it is necessary to perform a contract with you. When required to comply with a legal obligation. Where it is necessary for our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. If you have expressly consented. In rare cases, we may also use your personal information in the following.
We will respond to your removal request within 24-48 hours.
Who We Are
Suggested text: Our website address is: www.canaccessimmigration.com
“Authorized immigration representative” means an individual who can offer immigration advice and / or service for a fee. Authorized immigration representatives include Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants of the Council, lawyers and paralegals who are members in good standing of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society, and notaries who are in good standing of the Chambers des notaries du Québec.
“Client” means a person whose interests the CICC Member undertakes to advance, for a fee or other consideration, or Pro bono, regarding a proceeding or application, or potential proceeding or application, under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. In cases pertaining to Labour Market Opinions, some Provincial Nominee Program applications, or Arranged Employment Opinions, Client means the Entity or person whose interests the CICC Member undertakes to advance, for a fee or other consideration, or Pro bono, regarding a proceeding or application, or potential proceeding or application.
“Entity” means a company, business, corporation, partnership, institution, or any other organization that has a legal and separately identifiable existence and which is distinguished from individuals.
“CIS” – Canaccess Immigration Services P ltd
“Pro bono” means immigration service or advice that is donated to or free for the Client. n. “Retainer Agreement” means the Agreement contract between the Member and his or her Client, or his or her Designate, and / or a third party that spells sets out the terms of the business arrangement between them.
“IRCC” means Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada “CICC” College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants(CICC)
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who We Share Your Data With
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How Long We Retain Your Data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms and Conditions for TRV (Temporary resident visa)
TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA (including Visitor visa, Study visa, work visa (only in case applicant has pre approved LMIA from the employer) ,Visitor extension, Student visa, eTA)
A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that we stick in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada. If visa is granted most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. There is mandatory quarantine conditions subject to COVID 19 where all travel related information to be submitted through Arrive CAN app and processing times are subjected to change from time to time depending on the conditions. The representations on all the Immigration /TRV cases made to IRCC by the CIS or RCIC (MOHIT GHAI) are solely on the documents provided by the applicant and do not provide any type of guarantee/surety for the success of the application.
Below timelines – FINANCIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.Penalty charges for late Payment/Balance payment
On or before Due date: Nil
Within 30 working days of the due date: INR 5000 & process on hold until clearance Invoice past due by 30 days: Contract termination*.
*Once the contract is terminated, candidate needs to pay additional charges of INR 10,000 as account re-opening charges.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY- CIS
Refund Policy Refund and Cancellation:
CANACCESS IMMIGRATION SERVICES will not, under any circumstances, issue refunds for early service withdrawal before 1 year of application submission.
After signing of this Contract, circumstances may arise, thereby leading to a request for refund of the fee, paid to Canaccess Immigration services. Depending on various scenarios, the following conditions will apply to a client request for refund of his/her designate fee.
IF THERE IS ANY POLICY CHANGE OR NOC (NATIONAL OCCUPATION CLASSIFICATION) OR APPLICANT IS NOT ABLE TO FULFILL IELTS REQUIREMENT OR EXPECTED IELTS SCORE OR ANY CHANGE BY CANADA FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR ANY PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT ,THERE WOULD BE NO REFUND ON INITIAL RETAINER AGREEMENT AS CANACCESS IMMIGRATION IS NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY CANADIAN GOVERNMENT FEDERAL OR PROVINCIAL CHANGES.
1. Initial Retainer Agreement Fee is fully Non- Refundable at all.
No Refunds are applicable on ECA fees i.e. WES/ ICAS)of the total amount paid for ECA to the company if the ECA
results are N E G A T I VE
a. Please Note:-CIS does not take any guarantee/surety for applicant’s desired ECA equivalency as ECA authority is solely responsible decision makers on final education credential assessment report.
2. No Refunds are applicable at all for the amount paid to the Company in second stage if applicant getting refusal from CIO/IRCC or any other Embassy or High commission of any country as the final decision makers are IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) or Embassy or High commission of the country applied.
3. If the invitation to apply Express entry programmed is not received within 12 months of lodgment into the pool, we would reapply in the next program year. In case of any unfavorable circumstances generated by government of Canada that restricts the application in the new program cycle and there will be no refund in any circumstances or would provide you an option to apply any other country for which you are eligible with mutual consent.
4. The company is not responsible for any delay caused by third party services such as Courier Services etc., based on external factors like these. Also, clients cannot claim a refund of service charges.
5. Canaccess Immigration Services is not responsible for refund of any fees or other amounts/charges that have been paid to any Assessing Bodies, Immigration Authorities, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in the event of the applicant not getting approval of visa/immigration, or in case of rejection or non-acceptance of his/her application at any stage by any respective authority.
6. Government Fees is non refundable
In each case, Government fees and other third party fees (Medical, PCC, IELTS, Notarization of documents, Courier charges etc.) is NOT included in the Consultation fee paid to the Canaccess Immigration Services P ltd./ RCIC The third party fee and Government fee is to be borne by the applicant solely.
7. In case of rejection by the Immigration and Visa Authorities Canaccess Immigration services (CIS) will refund the applicable amount as per stated in the agreement. The refund will be made within 30 working days after the client submits the Refund Claim Form to Canaccess Immigration services. Client has to enclose a copy of the letter of rejection from the Authority to support the Refund Claim. If a client fails to enclose a copy of the rejection letter or rejection stamp on the client’s passport, CIS will not refund applicable refund amount.
8. The Service Charges by Canaccess Immigration Services (CIS) have no reference to the market charges and are as per the company standards to which the client agreed. Any claims after the registration, like charges being too expensive and such, would not be entertained and the applicant would have no right to contest the same as it was explained and expressed through all the sources of information, and the client has been informed before registering.
9. In case of the visa being rejected on the following grounds no refund will be made.
o If the applicants fails to attend the visa interview.
o If the applicant does not comply with the requirements of the Embassy or the Consulate.
o Failure of medical examination by the client or his or her family members included in the application.
o Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate, which is not less than 3 months old.
o Submission of fraudulent documents.
o Prior violation of any immigration or visa law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the application.
o Late submission of any additional documents requested by the consulate at a later stage.
o The client fails to get the required score in IELTS/French to meet the eligibility criteria and as advised by the consultant.
o There would be no refund if the client abandons his/her case within 3 months from the date of registration.
o Non-communication with your Consultant for a period of 3 months shall also be deemed to be abandonment.
10. The application or processing fee paid to visa authorities or any other institution is the liability of the client and is not included in the service charges of CIS. The company will not entertain any claim of refund in case of rejection.
11. It is understood that submission of application for immigration is never generic, routine and/or time bound. The concerned case officer may call for additional documents, as per the changing requirements of the process, and may request for further submission of such additional documents to the concerned immigration authorities. Any request for refund on these grounds will not be entertained.
Note – Completing and submitting the application online for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) does not guarantee that you will receive an Invitation to apply for permanent residence.
Canaccess Immigration Services or RCIC has no control over any unfavorable change in current selection criteria that takes place post signing this agreement. And where after the signing of this agreement, if there is a change in the pass mark, or where there is a retrospective application of any new law on previously filed applications, the Company/RCIC shall not be liable for any unreasonable refund in such a scenario.
12. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or transfer of Canaccess Immigration Services fee to a friend or a relative will be done in the event he or she abandons his/her application or decides to opt out due to any reason during the proceedings after he/she signs-up.
13. The client should also understand and accept that no refund or adjustment of Canaccess Immigration Services fee will be done in the event he or she abandons the original service/process he or she has signed-up for and decides to switch over to another service/process with CIS or opts for immigration to a different country.
14. The client will offer every needed information and papers, such as the English translations, in an agreed form as sought by CIS and the involved Visa Office. It has been fully agreed upon by the said immigration consultancy on the ground of the facts and papers presented by the client. In case the furnished details is discovered to be inaccurate or fake or deficient or incorrect, the offer will not entertained by the concerned Immigration authorities. Moreover, the immigration consultancy takes no responsibility whatsoever for negative impact on the result of the petition and the ensuing rejection on this basis. No refund shall be claimed–either of the consulting charge or the amount paid to the government organizations under such situations.
15. Pursuant to Article 14 of the Code of Professional Ethics, this Agreement may be terminated, upon writing, by the RCIC, provided withdrawal does not cause prejudice to the Client.
This Agreement may be terminated, upon writing, by the Client, at which time any outstanding fees or Disbursements will be refunded by the CANACCESS IMMIGRATION SERVICES (P) LTD. to the Client/any outstanding fees or Disbursements will be remitted by the Client to the RCIC.
In case of any early termination by the applicant/client whosever in any circumstances no refund is applicable once the initial retainer fees/initial consultation fees/file submission fees is transmitted by any mode of Cash/ UPI/bank transfer or any other mode of payment to the CIS (Canaccess Immigration Services).
Pursuant to Article 14 of the Code of Professional Ethics, this Agreement may be terminated, upon writing, by the RCIC, provided withdrawal does not cause prejudice to the Client.
Under all circumstances, the refund liability of the Canaccess Immigration Services /RCIC will never exceed the amount actually paid to the company/RCIC as consultancy fee. It shall be further subjected to various clauses that are part of this Contract of Engagement Refund liability and will never include any Government Fee or any other expenses incurred by the Applicant towards application processing, Assessment of Academic /professional credentials, Training or language test expenses, translation of documents, passport preparation, any other documents, any other expenses incurred in relation to visa application and process there to Refund Clause will not be applicable if case is transferred from one program to another due to any Circumstances
In any circumstances whatsoever the company Canaccess Immigration services P ltd will not be responsible for any refunds to any applicant at all depending on the terms and conditions in contract. In case if any refund is applicable and is approved, the refund procedure would take 45 working days from the date of approval of the refund initiation.
Note:- The refund amount under any circumstances applicable would be calculated on principal amount only without any interest and would not include the government taxes as are applicable on the said date.