Provincial Nominee Program
Canada’s provincial nominee programs (PNPs) offer a pathway to Canadian permanent residence for individuals who are interested in immigrating to a specific Canadian province or territory. Each Canadian province and territory operates its own PNP designed to meet its specific economic and demographic needs.
1. International Skilled Worker Category
The International Skilled Worker Category is subject to applications caps for both applicants applying with a job offer and applicants applying without a job offer.
Applications are still being accepted under the International Skilled Worker Category for applicants with a valid full time permanent job offer in Saskatchewan.
- Score a minimum of 60 points on 100 on the point assessment grid
- In the past ten years, have a minimum of 1 year of work experience in your intended occupation.
- Have obtained a minimum score of 4.0 on the Canadian Language Benchmark assessment.
- If the occupation is in a regulated trade or compulsory occupation, proof of appropriate licensure is required.
- Have an offer of full time permanent employment from an employer in Saskatchewan that is either classified as a Type 0, A or B occupation with the NOC classification or is a designated trade.