Mr. Mohit Ghai: Leading Canada Immigration Consultant in Australia | CICC & IRCC Approved
Why Mr. Mohit Ghai is the Best CICC Authorised Consultant from any part of the World?
Mr. Mohit Ghai – Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
After fulfilling many requirements and obligations Mr. Mohit Ghai has become a regulated immigration consultant and is a member of College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (RCIC) with License#R508662 and is the Best Canada Immigration Consultant in Australia .He gives immigration related advice. He has the responsibility right from clearing the doubts of prospecting clients about why, where and how they should immigrate to Canada. Mr.Mohit Ghai and his company Canaccess Immigration is also approved by Government Of Saskatchewan License#00428 as an approved consultant and a job recruiter.https://canaccessimmigration.com/mr-mohit-ghai/
“Oh, Canada!” how many times have we echoed this sentiment, right? The grandeur of Niagara Falls, the tantalizing delicacy of poutine, or the melodious strumming of a French Canadian guitar – the allure of Canada is undeniable. We’re all drawn to its majestic landscapes and dynamic cities. But, let’s be honest, navigating the immigration process is like trying to walk through a blizzard in the Northern Territories – utterly dizzying! And if you’re in Australia contemplating this voyage, who’s your lifeline? One name stands out – Mr. Mohit Ghai, your knight in a Mountie uniform. Let’s journey on together to discover why.
WHY MR. MOHIT GHAI?
Mr. Ghai is like that trustworthy mountaineer guiding us through foggy terrains because he’s CICC & IRCC approved. That’s right! He’s an authorized sherpa in the world of Canadian immigration consultancy. Imagine that! The Canada Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (CICC) and the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (IRCC) have endorsed him. This ain’t your regular Joe off the block, folks. This is credibility and expertise stamped.
“Mr. Mohit Ghai is to immigration consulting what Wayne Gretsky is to hockey!”
SERVICES UNDER HIS BELTFrom the engaging province of Nova Scotia to the dazzling city of Vancouver, the Canadian dream varies for everyone. To cater to these diverse aspirations, Mr. Ghai offers a host of services.
- Visa & documentation support? Check.
- Administrative procedures? You bet.
- Eligibility assessment and preparation for language tests? Absolutely!
- Guidance on adapting to the Canadian lifestyle curling lessons, anyone)?
“Now hold up,” you might say, “Isn’t this all par for the course with immigration consultants?” True, but here’s the kicker – Mr.Ghai does it with a personal touch. It’s as if your childhood friend is helping you out, sharing that secret sauce to land your dream. That’s the Mohit Ghai difference.
We all know immigration isn’t a one-size-fits-all situation, much like enjoying poutine. Some like it simple, some like it loaded. Mr. Ghai tailors strategies to your specific situation – family, work, education, business, even the oft-neglected ‘self-declared artist’ category – he leaves no stone unturned that is why he is the Best Canada Immigration Consultant in Australia
IT DOESN’T STOP AFTER IMMIGRATION
Relocating to another country is comically similar to ice hockey – the game doesn’t end once you’ve the line, oh no! It’s a whole new world with its own rules, culture, way of life; it’s a hat trick and then some. Mr. Ghai steps beyond immigration, offering guidance on job opportunities, health coverage, tax procedures—you name it. Makes you feel cozy, eh?
Broad Vision Honest Service Great ValueOur goal is to provide best quality legal immigration solutions to
Canada, Australia, New Zealand, U.K, Singapore
Immigrate through the Atlantic Immigration Program: Who can apply
To be eligible for the Atlantic Immigration Program, you must
- have qualifying work experience, unless you’re an international graduate of a recognized post-secondary institution in Atlantic Canada
- meet or exceed the educational requirements
- meet or exceed the language requirements
- show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family when you get to Canada
- If you’re already living and working in Canada with a valid work permit, you don’t need to show proof.
If you meet all of these requirements, you can start looking for a job with a designated Atlantic employer.
In the last 5 years, you must have worked at least 1,560 hours. This is the number of hours you would have worked in 1 year if you were working 30 hours per week.
To calculate your hours
- Count hours worked in part-time and full-time jobs.
- Count only paid hours of work. Volunteering or unpaid internships don’t count.
- Don’t count hours when you were self-employed.
- Count hours worked inside or outside Canada. You must have been legally authorized to work in Canada as a temporary resident.
- Count hours that were accumulated over a period of at least 12 months.
- Count work experience acquired while studying, as long as the work hours don’t exceed what was authorized.
This work should be at one of these National Occupational Classification (NOC) 2021 Training, Education, Experience and Responsibilities (TEER) categories
- TEER 0 (management jobs such as restaurant managers or mine managers)
- TEER 1 (professional jobs that usually need a degree from a university, such as doctors, dentists or architects)
- TEER 2 (technical jobs and skilled trades requiring at least 2 years of college or apprenticeship, or occupations with supervisory or safety responsibilities such as police officers and firefighters)
- TEER 3 (technical jobs and skilled trades requiring less than 2 years of college or apprenticeship; or more than 6 months of on-the-job training)
- TEER 4 (intermediate jobs that usually call for high school and/or several weeks of job-specific training, such as industrial butchers, long-haul truck drivers, or food and beverage servers)
Your work experience must include
- the actions in the description of your NOC
- most of the main duties of your NOC
You must meet the minimum language requirements based on the NOC 2021 TEER category that applies to your job offer. This can either be the
- Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) or
- Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC)
The minimum language requirements for each NOC 2021 TEER category are
- CLB/NCLC 5 for TEER 0, 1, 2 or 3
- CLB/NCLC 4 for TEER 4
You must submit your results from a designated language testing organization with your application. These results must be less than 2 years old when you apply.
You need to have enough money to support yourself and your family when you get to Canada. The amount you need depends on the size of your family. The size of your family also includes anyone you support who isn’t immigrating with you.
Can Access Immigration(CIS) Best Canada Immigration Consultant in Australia offers a broad portfolio of exquisitely managed pre-flight to post landing services acclimated to the exigencies of each client. We have developed the entire business model, one of its own kind,to provide one-stop package of services to make an individual’s transition to a new land completely hassle-free. A combination of extensive experience, global presence and profound industry knowledge empowers us to provide result oriented solutions.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program (SINP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP)
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (O PNP)
- Investor programs
- Family Sponsorship
- Spousal and Dependent Sponsorship
- Study Permit Visa
- PHD graduate Permanent Resident application
- Work Permit Visa, open work permit, dependent and post graduate work permit
- Canada Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)
- Canada Federal Trades Workers (FTW)
- Visitor visa
- Temporary Residence visa (TRV)
- On-campus and Off-campus work permit
- Parents and Grandparents Super Visa
- Appeals, refugee claims
- Canada Humanitarian and compassionate H&C
WHY CHOOSE CANACCESS IMMIGRATION AS YOUR CONSULTING PARTNER ?
|RCIC Certified Company.
|Specialized in dealing with Canadian Visa Refusal cases.
|Pioneer in counseling and visa guidance.
|Canacess promotes Quality Education.
|Canaccess provides Pre-visa and Post-visa services.
|Well trained advisers, directly supervised by Universities.