CANACCESS IMMIGRATION – Mr. Mohit Ghai – Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
After fulfilling many requirements and obligations Mr. Mohit Ghai has become a regulated immigration consultant and is a member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) with License#R508662. He gives immigration related advice. He has the responsibility right from clearing the doubts of prospecting clients about why, where and how they should immigrate to Canada. Mr.Mohit Ghai and his company Canaccess Immigration is also approved by Government Of Saskatchewan License#00428 as an approved consultant and a job recruiter.
To know more information Click the LINK below https://canaccessimmigration.com/mr-mohit-ghai/
Contact Us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or https://canaccessimmigration.com/contact-us/
1) Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker Category
The Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker category includes sub-categories for:
- Employment Offer
- Saskatchewan Express Entry
Requirements For The SINP without Job offer are mentioned below
- Score a minimum of 60 points on the SINP points assessment grid;
- Have a language score of at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 4. Employers and regulatory bodies may ask for higher;
- Have completed one year of post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship comparable to the Canadian education system. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree.Degrees and diplomas obtained outside Canada subject to an Educational Credential Assessment;
- At least one year of work experience in the past 10 years:In your field of education or training occupation, and
- In an occupation in NOC O,A,B
- Obtain the appropriate licensure in Saskatchewan if your field so requires, as the authorities will not process an application without the licensure.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
- Pay a non-refundable CAD $350 application fee online.
For more information click https://canaccessimmigration.com/immigrate-canada/
This category is for those potential investors who want to start a farming operation in Saskatchewan. It has 3 immigration streams that target individuals willing to start a new business.
The sub-categories are as follows:
- Farm owner and operator
- International graduate entrepreneur
List of basic documents required for SINP
- Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code (In case applying for SINP EE)
- Language test results such as:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS, GENERAL TRAINING)
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program (CELPIP)
- Test d ‘evaluation de français (TEF)
- Documents of you training and/or post-secondary education
- Minimum 1 year, full-time, paid work experience in NOC O,A,B
- Proof of Employment and Reference Letter
- Proof of Professional Status or Licensure (if applicable)
- Proof of settlement funds
- Documents to prove family or close relatives (if applicable)
- Proof of Saskatchewan work and/or study Experience (if applicable)
- Identity proofs, passport, health and character certificates
WHY CHOOSE CANACCESS IMMIGRATION AS YOUR CONSULTING PARTNER ?
|1||ICCRC Certified Company.||Yes|
|3||Specialized in dealing with Canadian Visa Refusal cases.||Yes|
|2||Pioneer in counseling and visa guidance.||Yes|
|4||Canacess promotes Quality Education.||Yes|
|5||Canaccess provides Pre-visa and Post-visa services.||Yes|
|6||Well trained advisers, directly supervised by Universities.||Yes|
WHY CHOOSE US?
ICCRC Certified Company.
Specialized In Dealing With Canadian Visa Refusal Cases.
Pioneer In Counseling And Visa Guidance.
High Visa Success Rate.
SCO11-A ( 2ND FLOOR) ,SEC.58
MOHALI (PUNJAB) PIN-160055
Office: 0172-4172417, 77173-09494, 77173-09500,
Settlement Funds for SINP
As an applicant, you also need to provide the evidence of the minimum settlement funds for 90 days before the submission of EOI , i.e. the funds you need to show to convince the authorities that you have adequate funds to support your initial stay in Canada.
To apply in the Express Entry or Occupation in Demand subcategory of the SINP (Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program), it is always advisable to take assistance from an ICCRC accredited immigration consultant.
Broad Vision Honest Service Great Value
Our goal is to provide best quality legal immigration solutions to Canada,Australia,New Zealand,U.K,Singapore
Contact Us now for more information