You can check if a person is licensed to represent immigrants or to give advice.
- Citizenship or immigration consultants must be a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.https://iccrc-crcic.ca/
- Lawyers or notaries must be a member of a Canadian provincial or territorial law society, or the Chambre des notaires du Québec.
- Paralegals (Ontario only) must be members of the Law Society of Upper Canada
ICCRC Authorized Company In Punjab
If they are not members in good standing, you should not use their services.
Most law societies let you check online to see if a person is a member in good standing.
Canaccess Immigration Services provides the legal advice regarding migrating to Canada.We are the one stop solution for all immigration needs
Contact us below at
Immigration and citizenship representatives:
- explain and give advice on your immigration or citizenship options
- help you choose the best immigration program for you
- fill out and submit your immigration or citizenship application
- communicate with the Government of Canada on your behalf
- represent you in an immigration or citizenship application or hearing
- advertise that they can give immigration or citizenship advice
Representatives could be:
- citizenship or immigration consultants
- family members or
- other third parties
For best immigration advice contact us at https://canaccessimmigration.com/mr-mohit-ghai/